Sunday, April 11, 2010

Quilt Inspired Card


I love this quilt that I made and felt inspired to create a card using similar colors. For the card I used Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze (its coming back in July!). I used the Impressions folder Perfect Polka Dots (#117335) to emboss the Close to Cocoa paper and then inked my brayer in craft white and rolled over it to add color to the dots. The daisy is made with the Daisies #2 Big Shot die with very vanilla paper and a corduroy button brad for the center.




1 comment:

  1. DeAnn, God gave you a special talent. You do such great work and have so many wonderful, cute ideas. It is great that you are sharing this talent with others. Thanks for your friendship, and all the great ideas with stamping that you have shared with me.

    Love, Jen

    ReplyDelete