Saturday, June 26, 2010

Newsprint Artistic Etchings

Playing with some new items from the Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog that comes out July 1! I should be getting my supply of new catalogs any day so if you would like one please contact me. Lots of fun new stuff!



This card features the stamp set Artistic Etchings, Newsprint designer series paper, the new Cherry Cobbler cardstock and ink, and Early Espresso ink, all my new favorite things! The ribbon is black satin but only because I didn't have it in Early Espresso yet which is on my wish list. Also used the cutter kit to distress the edges of the Newsprint and Eiffel Tower image. There is a new Distressing Essentials kit in the new catalog that is also on my wish list!





On this card I used the new Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder on Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Also used the Artistic Etchings stamp set and a bit of Newspring DSP. Also featured is the new 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Early Espresso. Added a touch of Champagne glitter on the Eiffel Tower and misted the card with Champagne Mist shimmer paint mixed with rubbing alcohol.





A simple little bag made with the Newsprint DSP and the Big Shot Fancy Favor die. Made the flower with Newspring DSP, 1-3/4" Scallop circle punch, and 1-1/4" circle and 1" circle punches. The "ribbon" is a strip of textured Cherry Cobbler cardstock.



Only 5 days left to order anything that you may want from the outgoing catalog, many items have sold out. check availability of items and order online on my website at http://www.stampinontheprairie.stampinup.net/

Also check out the clearance items!


If you would like to purchase a new catalog I am selling them for $5!

Please contact me at 983-9236 or ddrauzi@sound-byte.net




No comments:

Post a Comment