Monday, October 25, 2010

Portland Swap Cards

Had a great weekend at the Stampin' Up! Portland Regional (mini convention) and I have lots to share with you. Thought I would show you the 2 cards that I took for swaps and later this week I will show you some of the cards I recieved.



This card is made with one of my favorite stamp sets right now called Fall Foliage and the "thank you" is from the Curly Cute set.

Supplies: Cajun Craze & Confetti White card stock, More Mustard, Cajun Craze & Elegant Eggplant classic ink, Decorative Label punch, Square lattice embossing folder, Big Shot, Champagne Mist shimmer paint, Sponge Daubers and Glimmer basics brads.







This card seemed perfect for Oregon. I used the Plant Hope stamp set for the trees and the Define Your Life set for the "create".

Supplies: Always Artichoke, Basic Black & Very Vanilla card stock, Newsprint designer series paper, Always Artichoke & Early Espresso classic ink, Basic Black satin ribbon, Nuetrals Designer buttons, Linen Thread & Scallop Trim border punch.

Thanks for looking-
Happy Stampin'-
DeAnn
www.stampinontheprairie.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment