Saturday, January 29, 2011

Petal Cone Box

I am really liking the new Petal Cone die that is in the Occasions Mini catalog. I have been thinking of trying to figure out making a box with it and then found one already figured out for me on mychicnscratch.com. She cuts off the tops and has an open box but I left mine on so I could fold it closed and added a flower using the new Fun flowers die also in the Occasions Mini catalog.


I wrapped up some Hershey nuggets in coordinating paper to put inside the box.









Isn't it cute? I love the Soft Suede cardstock with the Elegant Soiree paper that has the Baja Breeze in it. Hope you enjoyed this. Any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Thanks for looking-
Happy Stampin'-
DeAnn

Supplies Used:
Petal Cone die #121810
Fun Flowers die #121812
Elegant Soiree dsp #117163
Soft Suede cardstock #115318
Antique Brads #117273
Sticky Strip #104294
Thank You Kindly #111700



1 comment:

  1. Ohmigosh! this is wonderful! beautiful in the chocolate...and such an excellent idea! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete