Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yo-Yo Obsession

Saw a quilt that I just really wanted to make that had Yo-Yo's on it and I wanted to share how great the Big Shot is for quilting projects. So I put my Big Shot to work cutting out all my circles. How wonderful - you can cut 8 layers of fabric at a time. How easy is that?


So far I have a pile of over 150 yo-yo's made! I have also been using a great little tool - Clover's Quick Yo-Yo Maker. Makes the job so much faster and easier and your stitches are perfectly spaced.

Here is what a block will look like. I only have to make 524 of the little yo-yo's and 64 of the larger ones!!!
I will be sure and post a picture of the finished quilt............someday..............when it's done.
Circle dies I used for these yo-yo's:
122125 3" circle
114533 clear circle 3-7/8"
Thanks for looking-
DeAnn




No comments:

Post a Comment