Monday, March 7, 2011

Boise Regional Swaps

Went to the Stampin' Up! regional in Boise, Idaho last Friday and have several swaps that I would like to share with you.



This first card is the Swap that I took. It uses the Easter Blossoms stamp set and the blossoms are colored in with the white gel pen.




This is a swap from Nancy Horn. Love the torn edge with a little bit of glitter added.



This swap is from Lisa Lish and features the Springtime Vintage paper, love that paper!

I have more swaps that I will show you over the next couple of days............so check back.




My last picture is perhaps the highlight of my trip......................................................................

a bed all to myself!!!!!



Happy Stampin'-


DeAnn


www.stampinontheprairie.stampinup.net



No comments:

Post a Comment