Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fun Flowers Swaps

Here are some more swaps that I recieved at the Boise regional. This first one doesn't have a name on it so I don't know who to give credit to. Very happy springtimey card! This card features the Fun Flowers die from the occasions mini catalog (#121812)
This card, also no name on it, uses the Greenhouse Gala dsp and Fun Flowers die. It is much prettier than my photo.
This next card is by Debra Godfrey. I am sorry it is sideways. It's not supposed to be, this happens every so often and I am not computer savy enough to figure it out so please just turn your head to the side to view it.




OK, so I'm not real camera savy either and took lots of blurry pictures, but just had to share a couple. Love the use of fabric on this card that was on display at regionals.
These cards were so pretty, wish I had gotten a better picture. The flowers are all made using the Blossoms Petals Punch (#121808).

Thanks for looking..............now go make some flowers!
Happy Stampin'-
DeAnn




No comments:

Post a Comment