Sunday, March 27, 2011

Shimmer Paint Watercolor

Had to try some more watercolor with the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint. I love the way this looks so wanted to do a larger image and I think the hydrangea flower from the hostess set Because I Care was perfect for this.
See that pretty shimmer on the paper? All you have to do is paint the Champagne Shimmer Mist paint (116806) onto the watercolor paper (105019) with an Aqua Painter (103954).

Let dry and then stamp image with Jet Black Stazon ink (101406). Watercolor with ink from the lid of your ink pad and an Aqua Painter. On this flower I used Always Aritchoke, River Rock and So Saffron ink.

With one sheet of the SU! Watercolor paper ( 3-1/4 x 5) you can get two hydrangea flowers so I made two cards. This next one uses Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant,Not Quite Navy, and So Saffron ink to watercolor the flower.

Happy Stampin'-


DeAnn


www.stampinontheprairie.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment