Friday, March 18, 2011

SU! Idea Book & Catalogs

I love Stampin' Up!'s catalogs and save them all. The great thing about their Idea books is that you can just copy the cards if you don't have any ideas of your own. Sometimes I change them up a little depending on what I have on hand to use. Here are some examples of cards that I have CASed (copied and shared) from current Stampin' Up! catalogs.

The above card is CASed from the Sale-a-bration catalog. I just made it a thinner card, changed it to birthday and omited the ribbon because I didn't have any.







This card is one we did at a workshop, copied exactly from the Occasions Mini Catalog.






This is another card we did at a workshop copied from the main Idea Book & Catalog. Love this little card and envelope! The envelope is made with the Scallop Envelope die. The perfect size for a gift card on a package.


So......if you need to make a card and your mojo is missing, just get out a SU! catalog and copy a card.


Happy Stampin'-

DeAnn








No comments:

Post a Comment