Saturday, September 3, 2011

New Catalog Swap Cards

I recently participated in a card swap with some other demonstrators and just recieved all my swaps today so I will be sharing them with you this week.


Thought I would start with the card I made. I used the hostess set Simply Soft for my swap card. I also used the new specialty designer series paper Flirtatious (122360). I love the laser-cut sheets of doilies that are in the Flirtatious paper.






I colored the flowers with 3 shades of pink Stampin' Write Markers and then added a dot or two of white with the uni-ball Signo white gel pen (105021).





The "kind thanks" comes from the Thank You Kindly stamp set (111700).


To gather the Whisper White Organza Ribbon (114319) fray one end and pull a thread from the center of the satin part. You do need to secure the other end with adhesive to the back of the card to prevent the gathering thread from pulling out before you start gathering.




Happy Stampin'-

DeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment