Monday, May 21, 2012

Raspberry Ripple

Wow, it's been a long time since I have posted.  Just life happening and no stampin' going on around here for a while.  The new 2012-2013 catalog will be out on June 1 and I have had a chance to get a few new items including the new In-Colors that I would like to show you.


I think my favorite new In-Color (so far) is Raspberry Ripple.  


The three strips of cardstock on this card are (left to right) Cherry Cobbler, Raspberry Ripple, and Rose Red.  I used coordinating Stampin' Write Markers to color the butterflies from the Kindness Matters stamp set.  I also used the new Apothocary Accents Framelits, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, and Pretty Postage stamp set.

Will be posting the individual cards featuring the new In-Colors over the next few days.

There are many items in the current catalog that are retiring so if there is something you really love you will want to check out the link on the side bar and see what is Going, Going.... Gone!

Happy Stampin'-
DeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment