Friday, June 15, 2012

Papaya Collage

The first stamp set that I just had to have out of the new catalog was Papaya Collage and I really haven't used it much but then I haven't used most of my new stuff yet.  Not feeling very creative these days.  Hope this feeling ends soon because I have lots of fun new stuff to play with!
The bird turned out pretty light because I stamped off before stamping it on the card otherwise it is a bolder image than what appears on this sample.

Along with the Papaya Collage stamp set I also used  Kindness Matters (little butterfly) and Apothecary Art (so grateful).  The designer series paper used is First Edition and Comfort Cafe.
Inks used are Midnight Muse and Crumb Cake.
Framelits used are Apothecary Accents and Bitty Banners.


Happy Stampin'-

DeAnn


No comments:

Post a Comment