Monday, August 13, 2012

Morning Post Alphabet Thanks

 Finally put my Morning Post Alphabet stamps together and played with them yesterday. 
I started with a simple card of just the work "thanks" across it but it was just too plain so I added the
 flowers from the stamp set Stippled Blossoms, and a piece of Natural Cotton Ribbon that I stamped with the Travel Journal wheel

 Had a little piece of ribbon left so added that to the inside.
I need to remember to stamp inside my cards more often.  It really makes the card complete and a little more special.



Other supplies used:
Crumb Cake card stock
Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry, and Old Olive classic ink
Spritzer Tool
Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Marker
Stampin' Around Handle and Builder Wheel


Happy Stampin'-

DeAnn



No comments:

Post a Comment