Thursday, August 2, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Canning Jar Gifts

 I am having so much fun with the new stamp set Perfectly Preserved and the matching Cannery Set framlit dies.  You can save 15% when you purchase these two items in a bundle!

 I am planning on filling this canning jar with little gingerbread men cookies when we get closer to the holidays.
I used the Spice Cake fabric for the lid of my real jar and my stamped jar.  For the stamped jar I applied the fabric to a piece of card stock with Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets and then used the framlit to cut out the shape.  The little gingerbread men are from the stamp set Jolly Bingo Bits.



This canning jar will be filled with pepermint candies to match the ones stamped from the Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set.  The fabric is Summer Smooches cut out with the Scallop Circle Bigz die.
I need to get some more jars as I also want to make one with candy canes from the Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set.

Other supplies used on these two projects:
Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Whisper White and Real Red card stock
Linen thread and Whisper White Baker's Twine
Soft Suede, Real Red, and Jet Black StazOn ink
Bitty Banners and Labels Collection Framelits
Petals-a-Plenty and Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder

Happy Stampin'-

DeAnn


No comments:

Post a Comment