Sunday, September 23, 2012

Parchment Paper Fancy Favor Bag

I created this little treat bag to coordinate with a birthday card that I had made.
See that card HERE .
I didn't get a chance to take a photo of the two of them together.
 
I love the little bags that come in the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit but you can't just buy the little bags so decided to try and make my own.
I cut a piece of parchemnt paper to fit the Fancy Favor Bigz die and ran it through the Big Shot.
The crease lines didn't show well but they are easy to guess where they should be.
I used Sticky Strip to adhere the bag together.
After I had the bag together I folded if so it would lay flat and ran it through the Cheveron Folder.
It turned out pretty cute!
 
Other supplies used:
Mixed Medley stamp set
Cherry Cobbler and Bashful Blue classic ink
Festival of Prints paper stack
Oval Accent Bigz Clear die
1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch
3/4" Circle Punch
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
DeAnn
 


No comments:

Post a Comment