Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Veiw From Where I Sit and a Card

 Just sitting at my dining room table thinking that I should post on my blog and then I look up.
Love the light fixture all decorated for Christmas!  So, decided to show you the view of my Christmas house from where I sit at the moment.
 
 


 I am always sad after Christmas and it is time for everything to be put away.
It just looks so plain and empty.
But, I won't think about that now.  I will just enjoy this time!
 

And now for the card...
 

I am really pleased with the way this card turned out.
Featuring the Watercolor Winter stamp set!
It is done in Soft Suede card stock along with Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.
A hint of Champagne Glimmer paper.
 
 
This card opens in the center and is held closed by a Brushed Bronze designer button that the Window Frame cut out slips behind.
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
DeAnn
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment