Monday, December 17, 2012

Gift Card Holder

It drives me crazy that every now and then a photo will load sideways!
What is up with that?  I just can't figure it out so this first picture will just have to remain sideways.
 
This is a simple little, 4"x4", gift card holder.
I used the Watercolor Winter stamp set and the beautiful flocked paper from Candlelight Christmas designer series paper.

 
First you need a 8" square of card stock.  I used Early Espresso.
Fold in half, open and fold in half the other direction, open again and fold in half on one diagonal.
For the gift card I created a "pocket" with Cherry Cobbler card stock cut 3-3/7" x 2", cut a half circle with a punch and attached with Sticky Strip.

 
To fold up the card have the diagonal folds fold inside like the above picture.
 


Decorate the front, back and inside as desired.
 
Note that the ribbon is only attached to the front area.
 

 
Happy Stampin'-
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment