Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Oh, Hello...Inspired by Fabric

I bought this lovely stack of French General fabrics a while back and still don't have a plan for them but they did inspire the color combination for the following card.
 

 I translated the colors into Stampin' Up! colors and there is what I came up with:
Basic Grey
Riding Hood Red
Naturals Ivory
Crumb Cake
 
I am loving this color combo!
 



This card features several new products from the Spring Catalog:
Honeycomb embossing folder
Oh, Hello stamp set
Ovals Collection framelits dies
Vanilla Flower Trim
Basic Grey/Basic Black Two-Tone Ribbon
 


To color the flower I placed it face down onto the Riding Hood Red ink pad and lightly pressed it into the ink.  The bottom is still a little vanilla colored giving it a lovely two-toned look. 
The stem is stamped with the color Always Artichoke.
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
DeAnn
 


No comments:

Post a Comment