Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Feeling Sentimental Case


I really liked the vinage feel of the Feeling Sentimental stamp set from sale-a-bration and had to have it.  Then I saw 3 great cards made with this set by Nanci Siegrist and just had to copy them.
 
I already posted one of the three HERE.
Really love the look of these.
 
This card with the farris wheel also features the stamp set That's the Ticket and coordinating Ticket Duo Builder punch.
 



I really like the vintage phone booth and first used it on some "Dr. Who" cards that I made back in December.
 


Other supplies used are Naturals Ivory and Basic Black card stock, Oh, Hello stamp set, Vintage Trinkets, Linen Thread, First Edition dsp, and  Natural 7/16" Trim Ribbon.


 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment