Saturday, February 9, 2013

Timeless Portrait and a Jane Austen Quote

A Valentine decor idea for you today!
 
Love the Timeless Portrait designer series paper which is no longer in the catalog but it is still available on the Clearance Rack .
 

I found this printable quote online HERE and the color went perfectly with this paper and the portraits look just right for Jane Austen's time period.
 
I printed out the quote on Very Vanilla card stock and cut it down and then mounted that on a piece of Island Indigo card stock with a very thin border before attaching it to the piece of paper from the Timeless Portrait designer series paper.
 
I had a wooden frame that I had picked up at the thrift store that was navy blue.  I painted it with a turquoise blue and then sanded the edges to reveal the navy and also the wood.  Love how it turned out.  I am loving the turquoise and red combo! 
 
 
No stampin' on this one so I will leave you with
Happy Craftin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment