Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bunny Punch Art Treat Holder

Thought this was such a cute little bunny treat holder that I made a few!
 
I got this idea from Catherine Pooler.  She has a great video tutorial  HERE.
 
Just look at that cute little bunny bum!
Love the Vanilla Flower Trim used for the tail.
 
 
I stamped "Hoppy Easter" with the new Designer Type Photopolymer stamps on the Natural 7/8" Cotton Ribbon with Early Espresso classic ink.
 
The "Happy Easter" is from the stamp set Delightful Dozen.

 
I think I need 2 sets of the Designer Type Photopolymer stamps so I can spell out the whole word and leave it on the block.  Anyway after one "hoppy easter" I changed to the "happy easter" stamp so it would go a bit faster.
 
The treat inside is a mini Hershey bar.
 
Okay, go watch that video and make some bunny bums!
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment