Sunday, April 7, 2013

Scallop Envelope Party Favor Tutorial


Here is a picture tutorial of how I made a party favor using the Scallop Envelope die and the Big Shot machine.
 

I drew a line on my die with a white gel pen 1/2" from the bottom fold.
 

I cut 2 pieces of card stock 4-1/4 x 4" and placed on the die lining up the edge of the paper with the line I drew.  This keeps me from cutting out the whole image and then triming off some, saves a little paper!
 

Cut out 2, one at a time.  The layer I used was: cutting plate, shim (I used a piece of scrap card stock), Scallop Envelope die, Crumb Cake card stock, Standard Premium Crease Pad.
 


Stamp the front and back.
 

Apply sticky strip to the back flaps of the front piece.
I like to line up the bottoms first and adhere then do the sides.
 

 
Stamp sets used are:
Remember This and That Rotary Stamp
Sent with Love
A Round Array
Artistic Etchings
French Foliage
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
DeAnn
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment