Thursday, April 18, 2013

Still Playing With the Bandanna Technique

 
In my post yesterday I shared a card that I made using the Bandanna Technique and a link to where I found it.  Wanted to create something to coordinate with the card so used the Candy Wrapper die to make a cute treat holder.
 
But first I had to create my paper.  I used Real Red card stock, Black Stazon ink, uni-ball Signo Gel Pen, and two stamps from the Creative Elements stamp set.
 
 
Wow!  Doesn't adding that white doodling with the gel pen add so much?
 


 
The "happy birthday to you" stamp is from the Best of Birthdays stamp set.
 

 
Here is the candy wrapper treat with the card I made yesterday.  If you look closely you will notice that I went back over the bandanna paper and added more "stitching" than I had when I first posted the card.  I like it better now.
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
DeAnn
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment