Saturday, May 18, 2013

Simply Pressed Clay Blossoms

 
Another sneak peek at a fun new item in the 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog.
 
The items used to make these cute flowers are the Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds and the Simply Pressed Clay.
 
 
Last night I made up several flowers with the white molding clay.  You can dye the clay with ink but I wanted to color the flowers with markers so I left the clay white.  I also just pressed a couple of the flowers into the ink pad for colors I didn't have the new markers for yet - Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana.
 
I only did the flowers because I was having trouble with getting the buttons to come out of the mold with out ruining them.  Will have to work on that some more.


These are great!  you can make up a bunch, just leave them white and then color to match your project!
 
Now to use them on something.  I just colored without a plan here.
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn

2 comments:

  1. I have had difficulty with the button mold as well. It is very humid here in Nashville, so I let my button mold sit overnight. Even still, the larger button sometimes takes about 24 hours in the mold before it will come out of the mold intact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pop them in freezer for about 30 min. they will come out easier. then i lay them out to harden up.

    ReplyDelete