Monday, November 11, 2013

Sweater Weather Candy Wrappers

 
I made these candy wrappers for Thanksgiving party favors using the Envelope Punch Board and a video on youtube by Dee Slater HERE .
 
 
I used up some of the last of my Sweater Weather designer series paper along with the Tags 4 You stamp set and the Label Bracket Punch.  The "happy Thanks giving" image is stamped in Chocolate Chip classic ink on Whisper White card stock. 

 
I did change the size from the one shown in the video to make smaller candy wrappers and also to get more out of a 12 x 12 sheet of paper.
 
I cut my paper at 6" x 5-1/2".
Score on the 5-1/2" side at 1-1/4", 2-1/2", 3-3/4", and 5".
punch on both ends at each fold 1-1/2" in on the 6" side.
Score the 6" side at 1", 1-1/2", 2", 4", 4-1/2" and 5".
Watch the video and these instructions should make sense.

 
The candy wrappers hold 3 mini Reeses Peanut Butter cups.



Happy Stampin'-
 
 
 
DeAnn
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment