Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Kinda Eclectic

Okay...its been a while so don't faint or get overly excited....
I am going to post a card I made with new stuff!
 
The new catalog has been out since June and I got a few goodies and they have just sat in the box they came in.  Unattended to... except to pull out the new Blendability markers and play with those... a little.  Meanwhile a lot of sewing has gone on and I have taught some quilt classes at the local quilt shop this summer.
 
Anyway, I was in need of a birthday card and didn't have one on hand that worked.  Do you every do that?  have a lot of cards but just not the right one?  so you have to make one!
 
This card uses the new stamp set Kinda Eclectic.
Love it!  and look forward to making more cards with it.
 
 
Other new supplies used on this card are the In Color Sequin Assortment and the Venetian Crochet Trim.
The sentiment is from the stamp set Blooming with Kindness.



I made this tote bag with Downton Abbey fabrics for a friend of mine...the one I needed the card for.

 Inside is a pocket featuring Downton Abbey.
 

 
Thanks for looking!
 
I will try and get my stampin' act together and post more often.
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 

1 comment: