Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Paper Pumpkin

My very first Paper Pumpkin just arrived yesterday!
 
I really don't like surprises and not knowing what I would be getting I have not ordered Paper Pumpkin until last month when it was a cute little latte related stamp set.  I quickly ordered hoping they would send that one but it doesn't work that way and I got this months which is very cute so I thought I would share.
If you are not familiar with Paper Pumpkin, it comes with everything you need to make the projects in the box.

 
First I stamped the images with the white ink that came in the box on the black die cut labels.
I did use some sentiments from other stamp sets. 


I set those off to the side to dry while I folded the cards and added the banners to them and made one of the little gift boxes with flower.  They were dry when I was ready to put them on the cards and box.

Changed my mind on some of the sentiments I had stamped so turned a couple of labels over and stamped a new one on the back.
 
 
Looking forward to my next box! 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment