Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Paper Pumpkin, a Card and a Quilt

Last week I received my Paper Pumpkin and it is to cute!
I just love the little treat bags but haven't made them up yet.
 

The stamp set that comes with Paper Pumpkin is so cute and I decided to make a card using it.
Inspired by a quilt top I recently finished I did a 9-patch in the center of the card using the 1" square punch, Very Vanilla cardstock with images stamped on it and Happy Haunting designer series paper.
I then added some 1/2" strips of paper around the center.
I built the "quilt" on a piece of 5-1/2 x 4-1/4" cardstock and then trimmed it down after I had the pieces all glued in place.  Then I ran it through the Big Shot with the Elegant Dots embossing folder to give it a quilted look.

 
Here is the quilt:
This is a pattern by Kim Deihl called Sprigs and Twigs and I have been planning to make it for some time now...feels good to have the top all finished. 




Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment