Sunday, September 6, 2015

Woodland Embossing Folder

There are so many lovely items in the Holiday Catalog but if I had to pick a favorite right now it would be the Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
 
I have already made so many cards with this folder and I will be sharing some of them with you.
 
For this card I sponged So Saffron on my Whisper White cardstock then masked off a circle and began sponging on Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral and Cajun Craze.  I then ran the cardstock through the Big Shot with the Woodland embossing folder.  Then with Soft Suede ink and a sponge dauber I highlighted the trees.  Added more highlights on the trees with the Soft Suede Stampin' Write maker in the little lines.
 
I stamped a little leaf image from Among the Branches stamp set on the branches and then added a leaf from the Vintage Leaves stamp set and Leaflets framelits bundle with a greeting stamped on it from the A Little Something stamp set.
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
DeAnn
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the "recipe" for the wonderful card. Keep on designing--you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete