Monday, March 14, 2016

Party Pop-Up

 Party with Cake and Party Pop-up dies along with the Confetti embossing folder were used to make these cards.
They also feature Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay cardstock and inks.
 
 
Okay, on this first card I overdid it with the sponge daubers and ink.  I should have just lightly brushed it on but I went all out pouncing down and leaving round marks from the daubers...live and learn...but I went ahead and used it even after stamping my words a little crooked.

For the pop-up on the inside I colored with markers and did a very poor job.
I don't even know why I am sharing this...only as a lesson in what not to do I guess.
 
Next card turned out better...

 
This is one of those Z-fold cards I have been seeing done on Pinterest.
It turned out fun and bright.
Love the Party Pants stamp set from Sale-a-bration.



 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
 
DeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment