Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Detailed Floral Thinlits

 
My first card using the Detailed Floral Thinlits
Keepin' it simple.
I just cut out both images on Whisper White cardstock and adhered them onto a Real Red cardstock base.  The one on the front I added little pieces of dimensionals, that was a pain but I thought it looked better than just flat down on the paper.
The greeting is a new stamp called Stylized Birthday.
I embossed it in white.

Below is the front of the card...sorry about the picture...it really is Real Red.



 
 
Love these new thinlits and they are so easy to use with the new Big Shot Platform & Thin Die Adapter and the Precision Base Plate.
You definitely also want the Die Brush with foam pad to loosen up all the little pieces.
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment