Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Jar of Love Thanks

For this card I used the Jar of Love stamp set and coordinating Everyday Jar Framelits.
Loving all the framelits that go with this stamp set so I don't have to cut things out by hand!
 
 
For the base of the card I used Flirty Flamingo card stock with a strip of paper from the Playful Palette designer series paper stack.
On the Whisper White card stock I stamped a couple of branches from the Jar of Love stamp set in Emerald Envy.
The Jar is Pool Party ink stamped on Pool Party card stock.  I did stamp the "thanks" also in Pool Party but then went over it with the Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker to make it stand out a little better.  The "twine" is stamped with Crumb Cake ink at the neck of the jar.  I also added some stems in the jar with Emerald Envy stamped off once.

 
The leaves are stamped with Emerald Envy ink on Emerald Envy card stock.
For the flowers I stamped the Peekaboo Peach card stock with Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo inks and did the same on the Flirty Flamingo card stock with the smaller flowers.  I like the soft look this creates.
 
I am really loving the new In-Colors and how nicely they play together.
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment