Saturday, June 4, 2016

More Swirly Bird

This Swirly Bird stamp set has so many options.
Here is a little boat at sea, with the "sea" being a die from the Swirly Scribbles thinlits set.
I used the new In-Color of Dapper Denim, Real Red and Whisper White.
The "oh, happy day" comes from the Thoughtful Banners set and I used the coordinating Duet Banner punch.
 
 
Love the little kites you can make with this stamp set!
At first I wasn't sure what the strange triangle shapes in the set were for until I saw a sample.

 
Again, I used Dapper Denim, Real Read and Whisper White on this card.
I glued on some silver sequins but wanted a little more sparkle so added some splatters with the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.  I think this works better with the gold like I did on the card with the bird nest that I shared in the last post.
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment