Sunday, June 5, 2016

Swirly Bird Climbing Rose

Okay, this is my last Swirly Bird stamp set card for now. 
I am sure there will be more in the future.
 
I got this idea from a card I saw somewhere...probably Pinterest.
Using the Swirly Scribbles thinlits die I cut out the "vines" with Soft Suede card stock.
The flowers and leaves are all from the Swirly Bird stamp set and have coordinating dies in the Swirly Scribbles thinlits set so you don't have to cut them out!
I stamped the flowers with Sweet Sugarplum and the leaves in Emerald Envy.
 
For the background I used the Brick Wall embossing folder and applied Soft Suede ink to the raised outline of the bricks.
 
The "Thank You" is from the Rose Wonder stamp set.

 
I attached the roses and leaves with glue dots, just gives them a little dimension.
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment