Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Autumn Trees Thank You Card

 
Oh yes...another card using the Thoughtful Branches stamp set!
 
For this card I stamped the trees with Soft Suede ink on Very Vanilla cardstock.
The "leaves" are stamped in Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon, and Elegant Eggplant.
Feeling they needed a little something more I then brushed the Gold Wink of Stella over them to add a little sparkle.
I mounted the Vanilla cardstock onto a piece of Cajun Craze cardstock and then to a base of Delightful Dijon cardstock.
Was quite happy with this color combination.  I really haven't used Delightful Dijon much and never even bought a pack of the cardstock in that color, just had the In-Color pack from when it first came out.  I may have to get some as it works great for fall.

 
 
Oh...and I just had to share...I got my pre-order from the holiday catalog and I am so excited!!!!
The first thing I did was run a piece of paper through the new Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  The dimensional embossing is amazing.

 
...And the second thing I did was get out the Copper Foil Sheets and the Starlight Thinlits Dies and make these amazing stars.
Now I just need to make some cards!
 
The Holiday Catalog starts September 1, 2016.
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment