Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Christmas Pines

I have really been having fun playing with the Christmas Pines stamp set and coordinating Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies from the holiday catalog and I have several more cards to share with you.
 
The card I am sharing today features the This Christmas Designer Series Paper that is in the annual catalog.
 
 
Cardstock used for this card is Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Mint Macaron. 
 The "Christmas Blessings" is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink and the frame is Basic Black and then hand cut out.
 
 
To make the little white berries on the Cherry Cobbler piece I used the White Stampin' Chalk Marker.  I did have to go over them a couple of times but it works better for me than the white gel pen that I often fight with no matter what trick I try to use with it.
 
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment