Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Emerald Envy Christmas Pines

 
I thought it was about time I played with the Emerald Envy Ombre Stampin' Pad a little and had fun!
Love it for the pines with the Christmas Pines stamp set as seen on the card below.
It is the only stamp pad I used for color on this card.

To add some sparkle I stamped the snowflake/dots stamp with VersaMark ink and embossed with silver embossing powder.
 
 
 For this next card I again used the Emerald Envy Ombre Stampin' Pad to stamp the pines and the "Noel".  Added some pinecones made with the Pretty Pines thinlits dies and Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron, and Silver Glimmer paper.
 
Finished it off with a bow of 3/8" Emerald Envy Silky Taffeta Ribbon from the combo pack in the holiday catalog and I did color over the stamped images with the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush but it doesn't show in the photo.

 
 

Didn't used the ombre pad on this card. I started out with embossing Emerald Envy cardstock with the Pine Bough Textured Embossing Folder and layered that on a card base of Mint Macaron.
I added some pines cut out with the Pretty Pines Thinlits dies in Mint Macaron and Silver Foil.
For the pinecones I stamped images from the Christmas Pines stamp set with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with silver embossing powder on Mint Macaron and Emerald Envy cardstock then cut them out with the coordinating Pretty Pines thinlits dies.
The "Noel" is also silver embossed.
 
I am really liking the Emerald Envy as a green option for Christmas cards.
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Thanks for the sharing, I'M gonna CASE it for sure ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Thanks for the sharing, I'M gonna CASE it for sure ☺

    ReplyDelete