Monday, September 26, 2016

Holly Jolly Pretty Pines

This card features the Holly Jolly Layers hostess stamp set and the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies.
I started out with embossing a piece of Vellum Cardstock with the Pine Bough Textured Impressions embossing folder.
 
I then added a piece of designer series paper from the Warmth & Cheer paper stack on a card base of Garden Green cardstock.
I stamped the greeting from Holly Jolly Layers twice, once in Garden Green then again in Basic Black on Whisper White cardstock and cut out with the Layering Squares Framelits.
 With the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies I cut out some pines with Garden Green and Basic Black cardstock.
For the pinecone I stamped an image from the Christmas Pines stamp set in Basic Black on Whisper White and then cut it out with the coordinating die.
 
 
To finish this card off I added a bow of Whisper White Baker's Twine, some white and black sequins from the Metallics Sequins Assortment and some shimmer with the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
 
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment