Sunday, September 11, 2016

Romantically Inspired

I am so excited about the card I am going to share with you today.
 
I just love it when the Romantic Homes magazine comes to my mailbox.
I like to make a cup of tea and sit down to look though it.
 
As soon as I opened it up I saw an inspiring sight and wanted to create a fall card with the same look. 
 
 
I needed a pumpkin and the Jar of Haunts stamp set had the perfect one.
I stamped it on Very Vanilla cardstock in Soft Suede ink and added some color with Soft Sky.
 

 
Next was some pine branches made with the Pretty Pines thinlits dies and Garden Green cardstock.
I needed a little rose but didn't have what I wanted so used a small flower from the Best Birds stamp set and added a banner from the Endless Thanks stamp set.
Using the Layering Ovals framelits I cut out a piece of Soft Sky cardstock and Whisper White.
Needing a little texture, I embossed the white oval with the Elegant Dots embossing folder.
 

 
The "silver platter" is made using the Silver Foil Sheets and the Pretty Paisleys textured impressions embossing folder.  I cut it out and then sponged on Soft Suede ink and rubbed off the excess with a paper towel, it did soften the silver a bit to give it a tarnished look.
For the background I used a card base of Very Vanilla cardstock and then an overlay of Whisper White cardstock cut out with the Detailed Floral Thinlits.


I really love how it turned out!
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
 
DeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment