Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Birthday on Cloud Nine

I am really having fun with the Lift Me Up Bundle!
 
 
For this card I used a Crumb Cake cardstock for the base and stamped with Crumb Cake ink balloons and clouds. On Whisper White cardstock I stamped the greeting and one balloon in Island Indigo and the other balloon in Cherry Cobbler. I then used the coordinating dies and cut out the images and clouds (which I then sponged the edges with Island Indigo ink). For the greeting banner I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 7/8" x 5-1/5" long and used the banner die piece in the Window Box Thinlits Dies set. It is a small piece that cuts the dove tails and scores the paper so you can fold it for a dimensional banner.
The large balloon is Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler and Island Indigo.
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment